Commercial Claims Reporting


One of the most important tasks that our agency will do for you is assist in the reporting and management of your claims.

This website outlines the different ways you can report claims to our agency and/or your insurance companies. Depending on the type of claim, you will either report the claim directly to our claim department or directly to your insurance company. The links that follow will give you the procedures to follow for each line of coverage. Although we may indicate below that you can report the claim to Crum-Halsted, you can also contact your carrier directly after-hours to report a claim.

As a service for their clients, most insurance companies have created phone reporting systems in which you simply call the insurance company with information on the claim, and they handle the paperwork. This is typically done for workers compensation claims.


Automobile →
General Liability →
Property & Crime →
Workers’ Compensation →