Join the Crum-Halsted Team
Crum-Halsted is constantly growing and expanding. We pride ourselves on being an outstanding place to work with an outstanding staff. Our unique approach of nurturing, growing, and capitalizing on an individual’s strengths while improving weaknesses, helps us achieve our goal of helping you become the type of employee our competitors wish they had.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
If you have a successful Commercial Account Manager background and an interest in joining a growing agency, come join our team!
The Account Manager (AM) role is responsible for servicing and retaining existing business, developing new business and ensuring superior day-to-day client service. As a key member of the team, the AM leads the service effort, communicates directly with producers and clients and will be successful at solving issues and creating solutions that bring value to the clients.
- Maintain a high level of client service and satisfaction.
- Market and place new accounts.
- Complete renewal process. Review all client renewals with the producer, gather information from the client and complete renewal apps if needed, market renewal or order from the current carrier; prepare renewal proposal, and obtain client’s signature.
- Maintain accurate policy data in agency management system (AMS).
- Consistently document activities and correspondence per Agency guidelines.
- Maintain a courteous and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, insurance carriers and other business contacts.
- Respond to all client inquires.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum 3-5 years of Commercial Lines Agency experience.
- Required Illinois Property & Casualty license
- Experience with AMS is a strong plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products with proficiency in Word and Excel.
Property and Casualty & Employee Benefits Account Executives
As a part of the sales team, Producers have the opportunity to go through a formal onboarding process. Even if you don’t know insurance, in this position you will learn the fundamentals of insurance and selling, creating a career path that includes unlimited income potential, team leadership opportunities, agency ownership and a secure retirement. Producer opportunities are available in either Property & Casualty or Employee Benefits.
Insurance License preferred. Must obtain within 60 days of hire.
Position could be based at any Crum-Halsted location
Job Type: Full-time
Crum-Halsted strives to bring on the most talented individuals to grow our team’s skills and knowledge base. For more information or to submit your resume, contact Kelly at email@example.com